Friday, July 22, 2011

Another week has flown by

Well another week has flown by. I still remember my grandma telling me how much faster time goes when you are an adult. It is so true. Seems like just yesterday I was enjoying the summer with my friends and getting ready for school. Now my youngest child will be a senior in high school!

One thing that I am thankful for is my family and friends. They have been with us through the tough times and the fun times. Please take time to let your friends and family know how much the are valued.

This Saturday I have decided to set up my bags and jewelry at the Farmers Market in Independence. This is something new for me. I heard they they have a few craft vendors and the fee is very affordable. I am going to try it a time or two and see what happens.

Getting a little discouraged with our craft shows. I understand the economy is not the best so I am trying to stay positive. We always get a lot of nice comments so that is good just need to turn those lookers into buyers!

We are thinking about trying to do a few home shows to see how that would go. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

I hope everyone has a great weekend!

1 comment: