Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Keeping Up With the Appearances..

Have you ever watched the show on the BBC channel called Keeping Up With the Appearances? It's kind of a funny little comedy about a woman who is trying to be high society but her family keeps bringing her down to the real world. Her name is Hyacinth and all of her sisters have flower names as well. Anyway this title just kind of popped up in my head today when I thought about blogging so that's that. June and July have proved to be very busy months for me.

We had a nice 4th of July weekend. My husband and I went to a T-Bones baseball game which was great and they had a great fireworks display after the game. Then on the 4th my husband daughter and I went up to the square in Independence and enjoyed their fireworks display. We also had a nice 4th of July dinner of cheeseburgers, potato salad, corn on the cob and brownies with ice cream! A big thank you to all the men and women who have and are serving our country!

We have 2 craft shows coming up. This Saturday 7/9 will be at the Bingham Waggoner Estate in Independence and next Saturday will be in Atchison, KS at Amelia Earhart Day. I am hoping for good weather and good luck both days. I am also to offering Free US shipping in July on all my etsy store items.

I hope everyone has a great week!
Chriss

No comments:

Post a Comment