Monday, June 13, 2011

Birthdays!

Every since I was a kid I have always loved birthdays! As you get older people seem to dread them but I don't. I still think that a birthday is a special day all about you not to mention cake and ice cream! My birthday is in a little over a week and this year I decided to have a little fun and give a gift to my etsy customers. For the remainder of June I am offering 20% off any purchase they make in my store. I am hoping this will spark some interest in my new jewelry.

I hope everyone has a great week!
Chriss

1 comment:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHRISS! Hmm... I'll have to think about that offer! Sounds good to me! I LOVE your jewlery... it is so beautiful! (I'll have to see if I can scrounge up some money somewhere... I would love to get a matching set of an orange necklace, bracelet and earrings for my Gramma... but we'll have to see.) I'm not promising anything. :)

    Steph

    ReplyDelete