Thursday, June 2, 2011

Day 2 The Adventure Begins!

Hello to all you guys and gals in the blogging world! It's me again. I haven't given up! Thanks to my new friend Stephany I am excited about this new adventure!

I decided that I  would talk a little big about one of  my co-workers at my real job who is also a fabulous photographer! Her name is Randi Kampeter and her Photography Business is called Randi Photography. If you want to smile please check out her website! I absolutely love her photos and she has one adorable little boy as well!

Here's a link to her site and her blog!
http://randiphotography.blogspot.com/
http://randiphotography.com

Oh I almost forgot! I wanted to let you know about a a couple craft shows that we have coming up in the month of June.

The first one is 6/11 It is Festival on the Trail in Gardner, KS.

The second one is Waterfest in Excelsior Springs, MO. This we be a weekend event running from 6/24-6/26.

More info to come on those and future dates.

My next quest is to figure out how to add a favorites bar so I can feature some of my friends and favorite things.

Have a super day!
Chriss

1 comment:

  1. Hey... I'm glad you figured out how to get your words fancy.... I couldn't figure that out for the longest time! lol :)

    ReplyDelete