Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Too many things too little time...

Well I have not been able to post every day like I had hoped. I have so many things going on right now that I don't know which end is up. This week I am feverishly working on new bags and jewelry for our show this weekend.

I decided to go biking with my husband last night in 94 degree MO weather. Well I made it almost 3 miles but I have to admit I had to get off and walk because I thought I was going to die! I am not giving up though.

My feature today is my new Etsy blogging pal Stephany! She is a 16 year old who has a wonderful blog and she is about to hit her 280th post! She has decided to celebrate by having a give away! Knot2Shabby is donating a $25 gift certificate so please take the time to visit her blog. She is a nice Christian Girl and I am so glad I met her on Etsy.

Here's a link to her blog!

http://stepheny-weaver.blogspot.com/

Well I am off to sew sew sew!

No comments:

Post a Comment